2. By accessing and using the website, you, the user, agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions that are set out in this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
Your use of the website
3. You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to: the commission of a criminal offence; to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems; or for the transmission of unlawful material.
4. You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk. Please read the Exclusion of Liability clause in this notice.
Choice of law
5. This website is owned and operated within the Republic of South Africa. Therefore, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand High Court in the event of any dispute.
6. While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on the website is current and accurate, you should not assume that the information on the website is always current or accurate, and other sources of this information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information displayed on this website.
7. We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, so that we can continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed etc.
8. www.africanskin.co.za retains copyright in the website and all current and future content that is displayed on the website, which is not owned by third parties. In terms of a limited license, granted for general use, africanskin.co.za grants you, the user, subject to these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content of the website for commercial and informational purposes only.
9. We value comments received from visitors to our site. However, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful or harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene. You remain liable to any third party for your comments, and africanskin.co.za is not liable to any third party regarding the content of your comments.
Exclusion of liability
12. It is a term and condition of the use of this site that you expressly agree that the use of the site is entirely at your own risk. The website and all content on the website is provided on an “as is” basis and africanskin.co.za makes no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied to the accuracy of the contents on the website. africanskin.co.za does not warrant that the functions provided by the site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the site or the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
13. africanskin.co.za, its owners, directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and / or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you the user, which arises directly or indirectly upon reliance of the website and / or its content.
14. africanskin.co.za, its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you related to your use of, or your inability to access or use the content or the website or any functionality of the website or of any linked website even where africanskin.co.za is expressly advised thereof.
15. You will indemnify africanskin.co.za, its owners, directors, employees, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from your use of this website. Contact details for any purposes related to these terms and conditions
This refers to information the disclosure of which, may cause financial prejudice to africanskin.co.za, expose africanskin.co.za to legal risks or damage africanskin.co.za’s reputation.
Such information pertains to confidential information which is critical to africanskin.co.za business operations.
Examples of Information classified as Confidential include, but is not limited to: marketing information, clients and suppliers of africanskin.co.za, personnel & payroll files, and internal information which is for exclusive internal use and which, if lost, corrupted or disclosed without proper authorisation would result in business, financial or other loss.
Before such internal information may be disclosed or distributed to third parties, written authorisation or approval from the information owner must be obtained restricted for use within the company.
The said information excludes information which is in the public domain, such as but not limited to annual reports, press statements, corporate, public relations and marketing materials disclosed by www.africanskin.co.za’s authorised individuals.